Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Looks

Lately, I've been giving some thought as to what I want our little man to look like.  I know that it won't matter because he'll be good looking no matter what, but there are still certain characteristics I want him to get from Michael or me.
Like my toes. I don't know anyone else with toes like mine, and it would be nice to have someone to share this with. lol I'm messing about that.

Here is a list of things I want our baby to have:
a face
a body
a brain.
Mommy on her honeymoon.  Aka "the non-fat days"


Now more specifically, here is a list of things I want Zephaniah to get from me:
nose
head size (mainly because I don't want to give birth to someone with a head the size of Michael's)
forehead
eyes
feet
cheeks
knees (Michael has awful knees.  They hurt quite often.)
chin


Daddy after he got all of his hair chopped off. 
Things I want him to get from Michael:
hair
eyebrows
ears
eyes (I'm torn with this one)
legs
torso
neck
lips (Michael's lips are so much nicer than mine)
hands
arms
butt (cause that's funny)
lashes? (it depends on who's eyes he has)
skin


Notice, the list for Michael is much longer.  I don't know if I have offended myself or I just feel that way because we are having a boy.  Whatcha think?  Also, would my eyes look good on a boy? I just don't know.  And just to remind you again, I know he will be handsome no matter who he looks like.  I just like to play with these ideas in my head.  Whatever he looks like, he will be (already is) the most wonderful little man in the world to these two people.  God has made him fearfully and wonderfully, and God's ways are perfect. :)
Happy parents.

1 comment:

  1. This is undoubtedly a good site on storm analysis and helps me a lot in my studies. Thanks.....!

    ReplyDelete