Monday, April 11, 2011

Kicks: They're Something Special

In this world, I have known many emotions, but none of them can quite compare to the feeling I get when Zephaniah kicks me. There is something to be said about growing a child in the womb, and it is that God has blessed women. Yes, labor itself is not a blessing, but pregnancy is an awe inspiring thing. I can't imagine what holding this little one will feel like when just knowing he's there already makes me tear up! Well, maybe that's just hormones.
It is just too cool when you look down at your large belly and see little lumps rising and falling.
Also, Michael had the chance to feel him the other day!

Being a mother is exciting. Getting kicked in the bladder and nearly peeing yourself is a trophy. I wouldn't change it.
Here's to moms and to all the women who want to be one. You're a gift from God.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading i some interesting stuff about this article. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I like the quality of your blog

    ReplyDelete