Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Thang Has Got to be a Girl.

 1.         This baby is sucking the beauty out of me.  Not only have I gained weight, which is only to be expected, but I am breaking out in places that I never have before.  No matter the soap, no matter the remedy, no matter how hard I try, the breakouts just won't stop.  Sure, I had a few before I got pregnant, just like everyone else, but this is ridiculous!  My neck? Really, baby? It looks like I'm a teenage boy who attempted to shave for the first time.  You know what? That's what my whole face looks like!  It looks like I tried to shave my face!
          You better be one good-lookin' kid, and you better be glad for the existence of Bare Minerals.  That's all mommy has to say about that.

2.          Also, last night, Michael gently tackled me, and I landed on top of him.  He let me know how heavy I was getting.  Thank you, Michael.  That was first-class. lol
*Disclaimer* I didn't take this picture. I don't know who did. lol

3.          Another thing.  Any other pregnant women have everyone in the world try and tell them what to do?  I just feel like, "Come one now.  I'M the parent.  I'M having this baby.  If I want your advice, I will be sure to ask for it, but until then please let me be the mommy."  It doesn't matter who it is, parents, strangers, people from church; I just wish that people would let me have this baby.  I'm not a dummy. I've read plenty of pregnancy books that say this kind of treatment is to be expected, but I feel like it's only going to get worse once the baby is actually here. Oh well.  I'll just start telling people how I feel. 
            Of course, there are certain people that you don't mind getting advice from, such as your concerned husband or really close friend, but that's about it for me.  After awhile, "advice giving" starts to seem more like, "I want to be in charge of everything because I know better than you." That's just the way I see it.  Also, "advice" might be the wrong word.  Maybe "out of nowhere suggestions about a topic that we weren't even discussing" is better.  
            Lord, please help me be patient.  I so desperately need it when it comes to dealing with others.   You have been so patient with my stubborn self. 
Idk who this is. I got it off of Google images.


1 comment:

  1. This is undoubtedly a good site on storm analysis and helps me a lot in my studies. Thanks.....!

    ReplyDelete